Responsible to support Embedded Security related topics:
* Develop automation scripts via Python.
* Setup of CAN and Ethernet fuzz testing runs
* Root cause software failures through analysis of logs using CAN data loggers and Wireshark
* Execute testing of internal test tool software, including functional, as well as stress, usability and security testing.
* Work with software developers and other parties for diagnosis and fix verification
* Development of fuzz testing tools
* Supporting sales activity, developing demos
* Enrolled in an Accredited BS/MS University program in a computer or technical related field. (Information Security/Assurance, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Automotive Engineering, or Computer Science)
* Experience in software quality
* Basic knowledge of fuzz testing
* Experience in software development such as C, C++, Python, and Java.
* Demonstrate a strong desire/interest to work in the Automotive Engineering field.
* Must possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Minimum GPA of 3.0