Requisition ID: 263303
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part time or Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Summary & Role Information:
The Cyber Security Design Senior Specialist (f/m/d) for Compute is a foundational role within the Defensive Architecture Team in the Global Cyber Defense & Design department and will take on a key role defining the strategic direction for Compute Security Architecture Design cross SAP. This will be done in close alignment with SAP's IT-operating organizations to continuously improve the security level for SAP and SAP's customers globally.
As Cyber Security Design Senior Specialist (f/m/d) for Compute you will:
- Define & manage IT security requirements and security reference architecture especially for the area of compute security
- Provide strategic technical and architectural compute security guidance to the Global Security organization, product and project teams and functional organizations
- Design and drive integration of security models and capabilities
- Lead technical defense-in-depth reviews to evaluate and identify opportunities to enhance compute security controls across the estate
- Define future state end-to-end compute security architectures to advance security capabilities and provide detailed hardening procedures
- Evaluate new technologies, processes, standards, and frameworks on an ongoing basis
- Build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across the organization
Experience (Role Requirements):
- In-Depth of experience with Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 / 2019, Apple MacOS and Linux/ Unix operating system distributions.
- Hands-on experience with Apple iOS and Google Android
- Knowledge of industry good practice related to operating system hardening standards
- Knowledge of Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Intunes and Jamf PRO / PROTECT
- Demonstrated experience with scripting / automation
- 5+ years in an information security technology role
- Advanced knowledge in Hypervisor / Virtualization / Container technologies is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in public cloud architectures is a plus
- Strong security mindset, both from a technological and threat landscape aspect
- Strong innovative and critical thinker, with the drive and commitment to stay up to date on current technology, as well as industry best practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (in English and German)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.