Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Neuchatel area, is now looking for a Cyber Security Deployment Expert.
This is a contractual role starting ASAP.
- Single point of contact for deployment of Cyber Security technologies
- Overall deployment plan and develop actions plan
- Provide hands-on local support to implement solutions such as device racking, network analysis, client's installation
- Provide site support during testing and qualification/validation phase
- Technical background
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of modern Cyber Security technologies
- Experience with deployment of Cyber Security solutions including hands-on work
- Experience in a regulated industry is required (GxP)
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Tanium/Nozomi/Magellan technology is preferred
- Knowledge of USB and remote access protection technologies is preferred
- French and/or German is preferred
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.