Evodia is looking for a SC Cleared Cyber Security Consultant to work on a task remotely (the offices are based in London should the COVID rules change). This is an initial 6 month contract with a day rate of c£650 Outside IR35.
Cyber security specialists (2) to work for 6 months or longer on a security improvement project aiming to improve standards, policies and awareness of cyber security in the Department for Transport.
What you will do
Plan and manage technical and procedural changes to address gaps in how DfT meets the government Minimum Cyber Security Standard.
Develop and deliver education and awareness sessions to improve cyber security knowledge amongst general DfT staff, in-house software development teams and in-house IT operations teams.
DfT Digital Service staff will be working on:
* Information Management and Cyber Security Assurance
* Live Services (IT Operations)
* Digital Project Delivery and Software Development
* Digital Adoption and Innovation
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
* Knowledge and understanding of government Security Policy Framework, Minimum Cyber Security Standard and latest NCSC guidance
* Recent experience of working with government departments on cyber security
* Knowledge and experience of cyber security risk assessments and risk-based approaches to managing cyber security
* Familiarity with Microsoft products appropriate for medium and large enterprises and Google Cloud Platform
Nice-to-have skills and experience
* CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Qualifications
* Experience of User Research or Business Analysis
In order to undertake this role, you will need to hold Security Clearance (SC).
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy