Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. At Salient CRGT, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important. That is why we offer competitive compensation and a diverse benefits package. Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits program.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for detecting, investigating, classifying, processing, tracking, and reporting on cyber security events and incidents and emerging trends. And will…
* Coordinate and collaborate with Department teams as needed to analyze and respond to events and incidents
* Perform triage and response capabilities 24x7x365
* Provide threat and vulnerability analysis
* Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
* Enrich security event data to streamline the incident response process and prepare organizational disaster recovery plans
* Maintain proper documentation and creation of reports
* Keep up to date on the latest cybersecurity news and latest technologies
* Must be able to both telecommute (20%) and work on customer job site (80%), as needed
Expert knowledge in specialized functions. Exhaustive understanding of, both general and specific aspects of the job and its application.
Works on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
Work may be unsupervised, but in general is supervised by project lead. May supervise others.
Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect the image of the Company's technological capability.
* Minimum active Secret Clearance (expected to obtain TS/SCI)
* Certified Incident Handler Cert
* Bachelor's with 12+ years (or commensurate experience)
* DoD 8570 IAT Level II+ compliance, with at least one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CySA+,
* GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP
* 3-12 Years Cybersecurity Analyst/SOC Experience monitoring security events, providing notification,
* andescalating incidents
* Proficiency in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
* Experience in researching and evaluating emerging cybersecurity threats
* Experience in IT infrastructure and operational application health and status monitoring, and incident escalation
* Experience assisting senior cybersecurity leadership with dashboard creation and improvement
* Strong communication skills both written and oral
BS in a technical field
Familiarity with Elasticsearch and Lucene
Familiarity with JSON
Experience in Python scripting
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.