This position is CONTINGENT upon funding, an open position, customer approval, completion of a favorable background investigation, and the ability to obtain and maintain a USPS sensitive clearance.
An experienced Cyber Security Architect is needed to support our customer's Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) program in Falls Church, Virginia.
* Support the Security Architecture Strategic Solutions group
* Responsible for guiding the design and implementation of secure solutions and services across the client's business and IT support areas
* Must be able to configure and implement security solutions to reduce risk to an acceptable level
* Must be able to provide technical guidance and foster a collective understanding of data flows and security issues encountered in cloud applications and services
* Must be able to incorporate business drivers, needs and strategies to address future business / technology needs
* Work in teams for secure application and/or infrastructure solution architecture Deliver Cloud Security Architecture on assigned projects using Cloud Service Provider (CSP)
* Deliver cloud security architecture and consult with business and other technology teams to address complex application needs.
* 6+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor's degree or higher
* The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization
Required Certification (must have one or more):
* Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect * preferred
* Google Certified Professional Data Engineer * preferred
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
* AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
* AWS Certified Developer - Associate
* Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
* Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
* CompTIA Cloud+
Bachelor's Degree in a related field. In lieu of degree, two additional years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
* Relocation is not provided.
* This is a full-time salaried position
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.