Travel Required: 10-25% Requisition Type: Regular
- Experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, electronic mail and access-lists.
- Experience working with internet, web, application and network security techniques.
- Experience working with relevant operating system security (Windows, Linux, etc.).
- Experience working with leading firewall, network scanning and intrusion detection products and authentication technologies.
- Thorough understanding and practical expertise with Intelligence Community Directive 503 (ICD 503) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework.
- Experience producing and maintaining Assessment and Authorization packages.
- Experience validating NIST 800-53 Security Controls; CNSSI 1253 Security Controls and Overlays.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.