The Cyber Orders Manager is responsible for managing the cyber orders process to ensure timely execution and reporting for external cyber and communications tasking orders. The successful candidate should have experience in the USCENTCOM Headquarters (HQ) Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours (Nights/Weekends) when required. Must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cybersecurity, Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense policy, procedures and guidance; must be willing to travel, on occasion, throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a direct interface between government and contract leadership within the Branch and Directorate for all external cyber orders and cyber requirements/projects.
- Disseminate current cyber orders, policies, procedures and guidance to the USCENTCOM staff for implementation and awareness.
- Manage Command-wide collaboration in support of executing cyber orders through the Task Order Working Group.
- Monitor Headquarters progress regarding the completion of tasks that are released in daily Cyber Tasking Orders (CTOs), Tasking Order (TASKORDs), Operation Orders (OPORDs) and Warning Orders (WARNORDs)
- Track completion and status of all Cyber related Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms to higher headquarters; provide POA&M status information to government and contract leadership within the Branch and Directorate
- Manage compliance reporting process for cyber orders to Joint Force Headquarters Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DoDIN).
- Liaise with Vulnerability Manager to track timely reporting of completion of HQ IAVA task completion to higher headquarters
- Monitor progress of all Cyber related CENTCOM Tasking Orders (CCTOs)
- Assist with directorate subject matter experts to give guidance regarding CCTOs, review formatting, messaging and monitor routing to leadership for timely processing.
- Author CCTOs that provide clarifying guidance to CENTCOM components when necessary for downward directed tasks received by higher headquarters JFHQ-DoDIN or US Cyber Command
- Review and update relevant Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
IAT Level 2 certification (Security +)
Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
Employee must be familiar with USCENTCOM area of responsibility.
Employee must effectively communicate clearly and efficiently in both verbal and written communications.
Must have ability to convey high visibility deadlines in a concise manner in an environment of varied resource demands across various divisions within the directorate.
Must have a solid understanding of Information Technology, defense-in-depth, application and network security concepts
Must be familiar with a wide range of security technologies
Must have a solid understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits
Must be able to read and understand cyber orders, policies and procedures
Candidate must have strong communications skills, both verbally and in writing
Candidate must have good analytical and creative problem solving skills
Must be detail-oriented and have experience planning complex tasks
Candidate must possess extensive administrative and clerical skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability