Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company founded on the idea that more information, deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is dedicated to transforming healthcare by building dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories, starting in the areas of reproductive health and oncology. Centrellis, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Our Office of the CISO seeks a talented Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst. You will be primarily responsible for protecting the companys network and systems from cyberattacks. This involves researching upcoming IT trends, creating contingency plans, reviewing suspicious activities, reporting security breaches and educating the organization on security measures. This is a highly collaborative workspace where you will actively engage with the business and development teams.
* Design, implement and document security solutions and processes for AWS applications
* Implement industry leading practices around O365 cyber risks and cloud security
* Develop security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
* Knowledge of NIST Cyber security framework
* Conduct audits, assessments, and coordinate remediation activities
* Assist with the investigation of security incidents, recommend and implement solutions to remediate or mitigate them
* Collect security-related operational metrics through automation and increase security visibility across the organization; measure the coverage and effectiveness of security tools; transparency over the security state of the Cloud
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant security and privacy trends
* Bachelors degree. Advanced degree a plus
* 5+ years of experience in creating and managing enterprise information security architectures and solutions across multiple disciplines (network, cloud and endpoints)
* AWS certification required, other cloud certifications will be a plus
* In depth understanding and knowledge of network security capabilities and best-practices (e.g. firewalls, proxies, BYOD, SIEM, cloud security)
* Experience performing security/vulnerability reviews of network environments
* Knowledge of SAML / Single Sign On tools, techniques, and authentication with SaaS applications