GDIT seeks Cyber Security Analyst Associates.
- BA/BS and 0+ years, or AS and 2+ years of experience or 4 years of experience
- ServiceNow ticketing and reporting experience
- Security + certification or equivalent (or ability to obtain w/i 90 days of employment)
- Ability to obtain up to a DoD Secret Clearance
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- 2 years or more of relevant work experience
- Linux, Windows, and Active Directory experience
- Experience with Tenable, Splunk, McAfee, RSA, and/or Appscan
- Cloud experience
GDIT Technology Shared Services (TSS) is looking for Cyber Security Analyst Associates! The following are the responsibilities this position will have:
- Responsible for overseeing the development of cybersecurity documentation like processes and procedures
- Responsible for providing status reports to management on a regular basis on the status of assigned security programs and/or assigned role responsibilities.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of current information security practices through regular training and research.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with employees and management to advance our security awareness program.
- Act as a consultant on all aspects of system security.
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and accurately document any issues and/or resolutions
- Experience working with multiple customers in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work additional hours as needed based on assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels in the Company
- Ability to manage and execute assigned projects, technical and functional disciplines and/or tasks within established timelines
- Ability to self-educate across a variety of IT security related subjects
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Knowledgeable of various information security/IA products such as Splunk, McAfee, Fortigate, Puppet, PKI, VPN, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning such as Nessus
- Understanding of information systems and architectures
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- provided by Dice