Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
Cyber Security Analyst - Full Performance
Core Hours: 9 am - 3 pm
- Provide vulnerability analysis and reporting on accredited information systems.
Experience in scanning information systems using scanning tools such as Nessus, AppDetective, WebInspect.
- Strong writing skills to create documentation such as SOPs, internal process documents and input into cyber policies that support the continuous monitoring of accredited information systems.
- Coordinate with information system POCs for plan updates and mitigation strategies to ensure overall health of IT systems, networks and applications.
- Experience with architecture design, system and network analysis, vulnerability and risk assessments, and security assessment of hardware and software.
- Perform some manual data aggregation and normalization tasks until automated solutions are developed.
- Strong understanding of cloud environments and assessing systems within cloud environments focusing on security posture.
- Experience with continuous monitoring and plans of actions and milestones (POA&Ms).
- Recommend new capabilities and efforts to improve the effectiveness of the continuous monitoring program.
- Understanding of NIST 800-53, 800-137 and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Demonstrated experience with cyber security concepts to include encryption services, access control, information protection, network security
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud security compliance
- Knowledgeable of various cloud services to include Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Certified in Cloud Security for AWS and Azure
- Security Certifications to include CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, NCSF
- Demonstrated experience in IT best practices regarding application, enterprise system, and network security
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.