Would you like to be apart of one of the North West's largest Cyber Security teams, with over 50 colleagues to learn and collaborate with, as part of a global giant?
A passionate Senior Cyber Analyst is required to set up and deliver a vulnerability assessment service for over 40 external customers, as well have existing knowledge in Malware Detection and Network Forensics.
As a Senior Cyber Analyst, you will also have a varied role, working with external customers by understanding their vulnerability requirements, working with internal stakeholders and delivering on technical requirements.
The team are currently working off-site due to the current pandemic and have flexible working options. Further to that, the team operates a very collaborative working environment and excellent training opportunities whereby employees can suggest the right training courses for their career, such as Splunk Certifications.
- Experience providing a vulnerability scanning service
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering crime or risk reduction
- A good understanding of Malware Detection and Network Forensics
- Knowledge of SIEM tools
- Matched on contribution level of up to 10%
- 10% Bonus
- Salary up to £45,000 (depending on skill)
- 25 days rising with service
- Work as part of a collaborative Cyber team, with genuine progression opportunities and proven examples
- Flexible working
- Training & development - Sponsored hacker certifications and various in-house development days
The role would be suitable for a SOC Analyst or Cyber Analyst with hands-on experience and excellent communication skills based in the North West.
To learn more please apply directly...... click apply for full job details