Zycron has joined with a large company in search of a Cyber Security Analyst position.
This is a contract position located in Memphis, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will support DLP incident queue management, DLP agent deployments, reporting/metrics, application integrations and assist data security group daily operations. Looking for a candidate with a solid IT background. Past experience with data security (encryption, DLP, help tickets) initiatives beneficial
- This is a 2nd level monitoring position. They will be monitoring data as it leaves the client to make sure it is appropriate. If there is a question, this person will contact the manager of the person that was involved to make sure it is acceptable. Because of this, the person must have good communication skills and proper manner in handling the situation.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Information security experience
- Data Loss prevention experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- MicroSoft Mvision Cloud
- Semantic or Forcepoint DLP
- McAfee End Point (DLP)
- Web Scripting is a plus
- Strong communication skills
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Darrell Young,
Job ID Number: 69525 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit
- provided by Dice