Job Description: SAIC is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst in Huntsville, AL to assist with development of Security controls and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization. A successful candidate will work independently and as a team to support a range of cybersecurity lifecycle activities to include RMF implementation.
About the Program: This position is for the Force Protection Lab (FPL), which provides system-of-systems engineering and integration solutions that protect and mitigate hostile actions against military personnel, resources and facilities. The FPL integrates commercial off-the-shelf sensors including chemical and biological, acoustical, radar and other sensors that are used by both terrestrial and unmanned aerial systems to improve facility monitoring. The FPL's expertise in modeling, simulation, system integration and software engineering delivers systems and software to provide increased situational awareness, enhanced standoff and security posture and deterrence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support accreditation and other program protection activities
- Utilize various information system inspection tools to audit systems, analyze potential vulnerabilities and identify mitigation approaches
- Conduct technical evaluation of information system designs, focusing on information security aspects and accreditation
- Review completion and implementation of system additions and enhancements, and makes recommendations to management
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware and software compatibility
- Assist and review program documentation to include RMF reports, accreditation packages, and security policy guides using NIST 800-53A guidance
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and security threats as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Discover why SAIC is right for you:
- SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets.
- We are integrators, collaborators, and problem solvers. From imagining the best the future can be to envisioning new paths to get there, SAIC sees the world differently.
- Our purpose is to advance the power of technology and innovation to serve and protect our world.
- At SAIC we value career advancement opportunities, a flexible and caring work environment, and work that contributes to some of the world's most innovative projects.
- We're a company that fosters a culture of engagement, collaboration, and achievement. The solutions we deliver to our customers come from the ideas and creativity of our people, no matter who they are or where they come from. Because we believe that is how we achieve success for ourselves and those we serve.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline and 2 years of IT experience
- Active DoD Secret security clearance required
- Prior experience in performing Information Assurance within the RMF or DIACAP.
- Prior experience implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Process through the entire life cycle highly desired
- Direct eMASS experience
- Working knowledge of DISA STIGs and STIG tools
- Must be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative/team environment
- Security+ CE or higher DoD 8570 Certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability