Position - Senior Cybersecurity Analyst.
Location - Raleigh, NC (onsite 4 days/week, 1 day remote).
Fulltime/Perm Position - Base Salary up to 140k.
1. Perform ongoing analysis of security tools and evaluate available technology capabilities against the security needs of the company.
2. Provide daily data displaying the overall security coverage for specific platforms which shall be reported in appropriate manner.
3. Provide network defense system architecture, installation and configuration support by identifying, developing and facilitating implementation of initiatives and programs designed to enhance the security of the network and data assets.
4. Ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction of data that are critical to enable achievement of information security program goals and objectives.
5. Reviews, develops, tests, and implements security plans, products, and control techniques as well document security policies and procedures.
6. Update existing documentation to include tactics, techniques and standard operating procedures and security controls for all hardware/software used on the network.
7. Provide technical expertise in development and support of Information Security and operational activities, processes, and tools for protecting technology-based information.
8. Assist with enterprise-wide establishment, and maintenance of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes.
9. Participate, and at times lead, response and investigation efforts in data security incidents and design corrective actions.
10. Works with Information Security and Enterprise Architecture teams to design security services and recommend security architecture improvements.
Here are a few skills you MUST have to be considered for this position.
1. 7-9 years general Information Technology experience working in a mid-size to enterprise environment.
2. 3-5 years advanced Cyber Security experience required, including knowledge of security assessment and penetration testing methodology.
3. Solid experience working with security technologies including firewalls, IPS/IDS, NAC, EDR, proxies, and other products to secure network borders.
4. Advanced knowledge of network monitoring, SEIM, and incident response/threat hunting tools.
Here are a few qualifications we'd LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other engineering or technical discipline.
2. CEH, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, GSEC, GCIH, GMON, GCWN, GCIA and/or GSE certificates.
3. Experience interpreting and implementing cyber security regulations.
4. Advanced knowledge of network administration and engineering.
5. Strong experience with digital forensics on host or network from malware perspective, ability to identify anomalous behavior on network and/or endpoint devices.
6. Experience with Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) solutions.
7. Experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.