My Federal Government Client is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to come in and hit the ground running. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with an active Secret clearance with SSBI and the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Analyst:
Requirements of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Work collaboratively to improve enterprise security posture
- Ensure security best practices are adopted and followed
- Conduct security reviews of application scan results
- Review and approve applications for production environment
- Ensure authorized access for all AppSec tools, coordinate with AppSec vendors
- Track, measure, and evaluate application security compliance enterprise-wide
- Prepare and present weekly status updates
This opportunity is a contract-to-perm opportunity with optional benefits including Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of cyber security experience
- One of the following required: CAP, CASP+CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CCISO
- Experience in at least one: Fortify, Sonatype, WebInspect, or Burp
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Key Terms: Cyber, Security, Secret Clearance, Fortify, Navy, Army, Airforce, WebInspect
Job ID: 338250 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice