VTG is seeking aMid-level Cyber Security Analyst located in our Washington, DC office.
VTG has been tasked with providing mid-level IT CyberSupport to the ACIO Office for Team Ships.
The Job incorporates four basic roles and responsibilities:
1. Information Assurance includes processes for ensuring that NAVSEA activities and programs implement procedures to ensure the security of systems and data commensurate with risks as mandated by FISMA, DoD, and DON policies and guidance.
2. Infrastructure includes processes to acquire, operate, and retire NAVSEA networks, systems. Must be able to validate systems drawing to onsite system setup identifying individual computers, devices, hardware, operating software, telecommunications, and network connections and associated services that support information management in the TEAM SHIPS environment.
3. Resources and Business Management includes 1) management of funds for acquisition and delivery of IM/IT products and services and 2) processes that ensure the availability of IM/IT services across the TEAM SHIPS enterprise.
4. Data Management includes information resources, such as enterprise data and data on individual desktop computers, laptops and other electronic devices used in the NAVSEA business environment, as well as the applications which store, manipulate, and deliver data.
General knowledge of software/hardware.
The ability to cross validated STIG reports. Collect and provide IT performance metrics as required.
Process eMASS (DIARMF) packages for Certification and Accreditation:
1) C&A process management
2) IA control processing
3)validation and collaboration
4) Create user designation and appointment letters
5) Validate data calls and submit reports.
Operational artifacts development and update:
1) technical writing
2) business rule development and guidance DADMS maintenance:
New application additions. Registry system update Compliance reporting
4) DOD/DON datacalls as required
1) NC-36 development
2) AIS.EXT creation
3) Navy Information Dominance Approval System (NAVIDAS)
3) DOD SNAP,
6) DISA Direct,
7) PPSM and VulnerabilityManagement System (VMS)
Workforce training and Tracking
1) Appointment letters
2) TWMS updates
3) Annual training reports
4) Personnel development of PQS requirements.
- 5+ years experience and IT degree or related field
- Technical Skills: Security+ CE
- Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
- RMF Knowledge
- Excel Experience