Business Group Highlights
The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers. Responsibilities
Cyber Security Analyst
The Cyber Security Analyst shall perform the following activities following Office of Management & Budget (OMB) circulars and memorandums, Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) publications, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guides that ensure Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 (FISMA) compliance;
1. Submit, review, process, analyze, follow-up on and make recommendations regarding data related to the status of Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M);
2. Conduct coordination for documentation, planning, assessments, and mitigation necessary to complete the information system Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) process;
3. Interact with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner to coordinate the documentation, planning, assessment, and mitigation necessary to complete the system SA&A process;
4. For Low, Moderate and High FIPS 199 categorization EMSSP system SA&A certification packages, ensure program submissions are recorded, assigned, reviewed, documented, and addressed in a timely manner;
5. For FULL SA&A system certification packages, ensure program submissions are recorded, assigned, reviewed, documented, and addressed in a timely manner; Qualifications
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD or experience in lieu of degree
At least 5 years' experience in a security role in the federal government,
experience with various security tools and technologies,
and excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
Existing Public Trust or higher clearance desired. About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).