Are you a highly experienced Analyst looking for a senior position within a SOC?
Do you have experience working within a pro-active threat hunting role?
Location: West London
Salary: £65-£75k Base plus bonus, health insurance, life insurance, pension
We partner with a well known MSSP that works with enterprise clients all over the world. Together we're searching for a Cyber Threat Hunter to join the SOC team and proactively hunt for threats as well as providing a final, 4 th tier of support to the response team. This is a highly technical role where you will be working on the most complex cases for their clients utilising bleeding edge Security & Big Data tooling. You will also work on the creation of use cases to monitor and alert for new & emerging threats.
Responsibilities for the Cyber Threat Hunter will include (but are not limited to):
· Actively search for active threats utilising cutting edge Security & Big Data technology
· Assist the SOC Analyst team with the most complex and critical cases
· Develop use-cases which can be used to identify complex threats
Skills required for the Cyber Threat Hunter include (but are not limited to):
· Extensive experience in working within a SOC
· Knowledge & experience of working with ArcSight and Splunk
· Demonstrable experience of working in a threat hunting role
We're keen to speak with very experienced Security professionals who would like the opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in a truly interesting and challenging position.