Position: Cyber Security Analyst
Position Type: Full Time - Direct Hire
Compensation: $60k - $90k DOE
Location: Tahlequah, OK
SEEKING A CYBER SECURITY ANALYST IN NORTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA! Could this be you?
We are seeking a candidate to provide security analysis and support for operations, focusing on application and date security, IT compliance, and security administration Job Requirements:
- Create network and application login IDs and manage access permissions for applications, databases, and files.
- Report on metrics and compliance for IT security controls.
- Support internal and external guests using appropriate eMail, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
- Perform some work after normal business hours, as required.
- Provide administration, documentation, and implementation expertise for data security best practices .
- Responsible for recommending appropriate tactical and strategic directions for the organization as they relate to emerging data security technologies.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends new data security technologies, tools, and practices
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree (preferred Computer and Information Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems )
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 years of prior security systems administration experience required.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving required.
- Ability to work effectively independently. Position may manage multiple projects without having direct supervisory responsibilities.
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k
To learn more about this opportunity call us at .
Apply online at ArchonResources.com.