A growing global company. Endless career and development opportunities.
When you join Ritchie Bros., you'll be part of a diverse, global team that's focused on delivering great customer experiences. Our culture is centered around people and guided by our core values of Integrity, Unity and Vision. Learn more about our culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion at Candidate Portal.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about making a difference, we invite you to join our growing team. Whether you're out in the field or back at your office, you'll be helping us achieve our vision of becoming the trusted global marketplace for insights, services and transaction solutions for commercial assets.
We're looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team in Texas.
The Cybersecurity analyst will work as part of our Cybersecurity Operations Team (CSOC) and help the team monitor, manage and leverage our platforms/tools to detect, protect and response to cyber threats.
The Analyst will be responsible for cybersecurity investigations and incident handling, and will perform security threat analysis of malware, phishing, and web attacks. Additionally, the Analyst will work with other security team members and various internal teams to contain, remediate and escalate security incidents, make recommendations and help implement and promote a secure aware culture at Ritchie Bros.
In this role you'll:
* Manage various technical security controls to detect, report and remediate security incidents (e.g. end point security, network IDS, …)
* Provide incident Response
* Investigate and perform root cause analysis
* Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here's what you bring:
* 3-5 years experience as a Cyber Security Analyst.
* Computer science or technical degree/diploma
* Knowledge of best practice security frameworks
* Practical experience with deployment and/or operation of commonly used information security solutions
* Previous experience with EDR, Incident response and forensics would be considered an asset
* Possession or working toward achieving one of the following professional qualifications: GCIH, CEH, OSCP, OSCE
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career - we've proven this throughout our 60 years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's how:
* Base salary paid overtime // performance bonus
* Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
* 401(K) and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match
* Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
Ritchie Bros. has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. Through our family of companies, we help our customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls, please.
If you require any accommodation, please send an email to: .