The Cyber Security Analyst 2 is responsible for creating a secure computing environment that protects against unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
What you will be doing
* Support the team by using enterprise level security standards to perform threat and vulnerability assessments to ensure that systems are protected from known and potential threats
* Complete cyber security task work and projects for assigned security systems and platforms within the protection environment and respond to incidents with in-house response procedures
* Respond and resolve reported security incidents; provide details of security incidents for escalations
* Review and respond to incidents by following the business unit response procedures
* Conduct security investigations and utilize industry-standard tools and programs
* Monitor and administer hardware and software solutions that protect or govern the information needs of the organization
* Identify anomalies, system disruption, suspicious events and execute projects contributing to the improvement of the company's security posture and associated work streams.
* Evaluate and recommend new or replacement security technologies for purchase
* Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland's Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Experience as an IT Security Administrator within private, public, and hybrid cloud environments
* Experience with Microsoft Operating systems and products
* Experience with Unix Operating systems
* Experience with anti-malware, file integrity monitoring, and data loss prevention tools
* COMP TIA Security certification or equivalent experience
* Good collaboration skills applied successfully within team as well as with other teams
* Good oral and written communication skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
* Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
* Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
* Driven to learn and stay current professionally
* Good attention to detail
* Good knowledge and understanding of security fundamentals and networking concepts
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
* Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
* Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at .
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland's mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do - whether it's helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we've grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.