CYBER SECURITY ANALYST!! (2-3 Days REMOTE weekly)
***We can Sponsor you for a "Secret Security Clearance"
for this Role****
Apex Systems has an Urgent Need for a Cyber Security Analyst
in Suffolk, VA!! This will be a 12 Month Contract to Hire position supporting the Navy with Remote Flexibility
! Please see below: **APPLY HERE W/ A RESUME** Send your resume to Tyler at: Contract:
12 Month Contract To Hire Pay:
REMOTE / Suffolk, VA Needs:
-Secret Clearance (We can Sponsor a "Secret Security Clearance"
-Sec+CE Targeted Experience
: (Not all experience is required)
- Requires a Cyber Security Analyst (CSA) to provide technical analysis for IA/CS support and integration efforts. The CSA will perform in-depth analysis in various areas and technologies within DIACAP C&A and RMF a&A.
- Security Architecture analysis and compliance assessment with DoD/DON required configurations
- Security Operations tools architecture SME, integrator, and operations interface
- Support required selected sample audits of IAVA, STIGs and CTOs to enforce compliance
- Firewall and Boundary audit and configuration management
- Conduct security posture and threat analysis given current security infrastructure, configuration, and employment
- Coordinate/Collaborate with Each I/II/III stakeholders and shepherd owners through cybersecurity work flow
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice