Cyber Security Analyst/Information Security Officer - Cyber Security, Infrastructure and Application technologies
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can work for a dynamic company, drive innovation and make the role your own? Providing the best in class IT and Hyper-converged hosting to customers both external and internal.
This challenging new Cyber Security Analyst role will be key to the success of delivering the company's private cloud offering to their SaaS based customers. You will work alongside the company's existing Infrastructure team to help support, architect & offer continuous improvement to all security aspects of the organisations Infrastructure. You will be supporting the ongoing development of the cyber-security function through the use of automation, threat intelligence and attack driven defence techniques. You will also be responsible for timely resolution of security incidents, requests and changes, following existing ITIL based processes and procedures.
You will get the opportunity to work with all aspects of a professional hosting team and to really stretch your forward-thinking technical mind to embrace all products without prejudice.
- Monitor security access, security events, respond to alerts and carrying out threat hunting.
- Participation in technical research and developments in the cyber security space
- Provide security advice and guidance to other teams within the business as well to implement and provide Ci & support for products in the cyber space
- Providing reports and feedback/deciphering reports on each topic above and to arrange regular Penetration testing from external sources.
- Recent direct Cyber Security experience with strong networking background
- Desire to work as part of a team that embrace's technology and business change
- Good working experience of threat hunting and problem solving through the application of log data and the identification of patterns or trends
- Awareness of infrastructure and application technologies (Public Cloud, Linux, Windows, Juniper and VMware) and Event log management solutions
- Recent experience of either of the following Nessus tools, MFA and Trend Micro, exposure to Pii locating and associated GDPR regulations, NSX Intrusion prevention
- Awareness of legal compliance and standards including PCI DSS, GDPR.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: £30,000-£50,000pa, other benefits such as Life Assurance, Permanent Health insurance & optional Private health care.
Term: Full Time, Permanent, Some Out of hours work will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Location; Devon - Commutable from Exeter, Tavistock, Plymouth, Saltash and Launceston
To apply for this great new opportunity, please forward your CV to (see below) or call Laura Ramm.
Services advertised by itecopeople are those of an Agency