CACI Network Services is a rapidly expanding specialist IT and Networks consultancy offering a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments with our major clients in Global Media, Banking, Government, Telecoms & Utilities.
CACI are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Customer Service Manager to work on a number of projects in London & the Home Counties.
To provide and enhance the customer relationship & interface, related to the quality of company services, faults and incidents directly affecting customers.
Skills and experience needed for the Customer Service Manager:
Knowledge of telecommunications industry best practice operational and business support systems
Demonstrable experience of:
O Telecoms customer and service management of IP-based and Legacy technology asset environments
O Delivering high levels of customer service and satisfaction in changing and competitive telecoms environments
O Incident & Problem Management processes & reporting
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The ability to influence and persuade when working under pressure (eg demonstrable experience of directing the recovery of customer services).
Highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills.
Outstanding facilitator, skilled at directing complex situations towards a positive conclusion.
Excellent at building relationships and mobilising virtual teams to collaborate in the interests of achieving a common goal.
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Knowledge of/experience in the railway industry telecommunications technologies/standards
- Deliver the telecoms customer service management strategy to all customers (both internal and external to the rail industry) so that agreed performance targets are met.
- Provide input to company future customer requirements, demands and events that may impact the ability to deliver required levels of service. This includes the understanding of company Operating Strategy & major programmes portfolio present and future.
- Provide customers with a service portfolio view of the company's capabilities, partnerships, products and services.
- Develop and deliver customer focused performance reporting to include service provision, incident & fault management, and service delivery management to allow actual customer service reporting.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the company's customers and manage their telecoms requirements to fully understand and develop effective solutions and service improvement plans. Includes introducing and bedding in new products & services.
- Develop robust relationships with all departments, suppliers and manage customer's requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Lead all customer engagement in relation to quality of service, including identification of requirements and optimisation of opportunities for service improvements.
- Drive company investigative analysis activities to provide detailed root cause analysis reports feeding into service improvements and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Recommend and input to company service offering and product catalogue to support customers in having a clear understanding of the organisation's capabilities.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will have a pivotal role in the company and be the go-to expert for any customer service issues. You will also work with some high-profile customers and projects to help transform their business.
CACI Network Services develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development options such as certified training courses, workshops, technical conferences, boot camps, on-line training and much more. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most advanced networking hardware in the industry as well as development of your abilities and talents to become one of the best in the field.
Rewards and Benefits
In return you will be awarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career and skills within a growing company.