Cloud Operations / VoIP EngineerSalary:
Chicago, IL (remote until safe to return to office 2-3 days / wk)Requirements:
7+ yrs hands-on experience installing and implementing VoIP systems / 3rd party applications and strong trouble shooting skills
Located in the gorgeous city of Chicago, we are an established leader in delivering businesses with the tools necessary to record and organize data across multiple platforms. We are looking for an innovative Cloud Operations / VoIP Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be hands-on in learning and dissecting our applications and applying constant innovation and implementation. This role is NOT a DevOps Engineer or Network Engineer. This role requires administrative trouble shooting of production systems and touching the application layers, not just maintaining and deploying pipelines. MUST be hands-on and innovative. This role will be a trusted advisor to our customers. We are company comprised of 40+ employees so you must be lean, agile, self motivated, and flexible. This role has leadership potential and the ability to grow into a management position in the next year, so a passion for career progression is a big plus.
What You Need for this PositionMust Have Skills
- 7+ yrs trouble shooting, installing, implementing VoIP systems
- Unified Communications experience
- Azure / AWS
- Start up / small company experience
- Lean, agile, hands-on, innovative
What's In It for You
- $80k-$90k DOE
- 401k 4% match
- Full Benefits
- HUGE career growth opportunity
So, if you are a Cloud Operations / VoIP Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AT6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Amy Trgovac - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.