Are you ready to tackle some of the biggest challenges in cybersecurity?
Distinctive experiences. Limitless learning. Ambitious growth. That's what you get when you choose to join and build your career at Avanade.
At Avanade, cybersecurity consultants are innovators, risk-takers, and challengers of the status quo. If you love the idea of helping some of the world's biggest companies solve complex Cloud and Network Security business challenges, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Role in Our Security Practice:
As a Cloud & Network Security Consultant, you will play an active role in transforming our clients' approach to cloud security across both public, and hybrid cloud services. Join us and establish yourself as a Leader in the Security space. Together, let's transform cybersecurity.
You are a Cloud & Network Security Consultant, interested in joining our security practice, and:
* Are experienced in consulting and advisory discussions with clients and other consulting firms
* Are talented in designing and implementing technology solutions
* Are experienced in working with or leading medium to large teams
* Are able to collaborate within a large global organization
* Take full accountability to lead and manage work streams and ensure work is coordinated across different work streams, processes, or projects.
* Create and validate the detailed design of solution components in accordance with the target solution within environments of medium size and complexity
* Lead small to medium project general design and delivery (solution architecture and associated infrastructure or business and functional requirements)
* Are highly regarded individual who proactivity builds trust with clients at multiple levels, sought out for follow on work
* Prepare well written, logical, concise material without guidance
* Identify new or extend current opportunities at the account level and contribute to upsell.
* Present well to audiences of all sizes and challenges client assumptions constructively
* Complete defined work streams on time, on budget and with expected quality level within the scope of the role.
* Makes internal contributions to practice
* You solve complex problems that span across work domains requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
* You have wide scope for autonomous decision-making within established work plans.
* You develop a strong client relationship and contribute to sales outcomes.
* You work well under guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work.
* You identify utilities, tools or processes to improve project development.
* You structure and deliver work results against defined standards and maintain structured, accurate and current work records
What We Need:
Subject matter expert, who has experience working on the Microsoft platform along with:
* Relevant experience in designing and implementing Cloud Security Controls and Cloud Network Controls
* Good understanding of Network Virtual Appliances, Micro-segmentation, SASE and Infrastructure as Code
* Knowledge of how to manage and govern cloud and network security controls within public and hybrid cloud architecture
* Basic understanding of security, incident and event management solutions
* Microsoft Skills and Industry knowledge
* Intune (MAM specifically)
* Windows 10/11
* Defender for Endpoint
* Microsoft Azure (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
* Microsoft Azure Security
* Azure Networking (Firewall/WAF/NSG/Network Virtual Appliances)
* Microsoft Defender
* Microsoft Azure Active Directory
* Cloud adoption framework - Landing zone
* Azure Security baseline
* Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (MS-500)
* SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
* Opportunity to work for Microsoft's Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
* Exceptional development and training to help you understand Microsoft's broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
* Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
* Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
* Reward and recognition program
* Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has to date 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.