Cloud Infrastructure Operations & Architecture Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Florham Park, NJ):
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients' program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Write technical specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Execute projects using various technology solutions.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate technical solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide technical support to the development team to use the technical specifications and requirements to develop business solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 6 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Cloud architecture and operations using AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform;
- Cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation, migration, and management;
- Cloud automation;
- Utilizing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Server and VMware Cloud, and Hyper-converged infrastructure;
- Utilizing VMware vSphere, vCenter Operations Management, and vCenter Site Recovery Manager;
- Managing and implementing projects using Cloud and Legacy solutions;
- Managing and driving large teams across multiple geographic locations/countries;
- Infrastructure quality and security compliance requirements; and
- Basic reporting using service management tools.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.