$120000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Barnes Group Inc. has a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a dynamic individual to play an integral role as the Cloud Infrastructure Manager to join its' IT team. The Project Leader will be responsible for information technology infrastructure for Barnes group Inc. If you are a self-motivated, career-minded experienced and proven IT professional seeking an exciting growth opportunity, please submit your name for further consideration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Manage cloud infrastructure team comprised of IT infrastructure technical experts.
•Maintain close collaboration with internal & external partners to ensure the operation meets the digital strategy goals and priorities.
•Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
•Security first mindset for all solutions to protect our company, people and resources.
•Establish standards, tools, and processes to be used within the team and will have the processes in place to guarantee adherence to those standards.
•Ability to design the architectures for integrating core infrastructure technologies.
•Understand and support the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on cloud services.
•Collaborate with application development teams to ensure seamless integration within the production environment.
•Ensure the day-to-day infrastructure operations meet performance expectations across the organization.
•Manage system support level on day-to-day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g., Azure, Windows server, patching tools, server virtual machine sizing.
•Manage cost of cloud environment, in alignment with defined budget.Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing a technical team.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in virtualized infrastructure, firewall configuration and routing, wired and wireless network configuration and support.
- 3+ years networking experience (LAN/WAN/MPLS/VPN), and hybrid cloud experience.
- 3+ years of active hands-on experience in cloud services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- DevOps practices and Agile project management.
- SQL database experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language across all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and directed, keen attention to detail and customer service orientation. Project management, research, analytical and creative problem-solving skills highly desirable.
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are critical.
- Strong Team Manager and ability to work in a fast - paced deadline driven environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Bachelors' degree in information technology, computer science related field or equivalent work experience required
- Certifications desirable in cloud, virtualization, firewalls and networking (Azure, AWS, VMWare, Fortinet)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.