Arthur Grand Technologies ( ) is in the business of providing staffing and technology consulting services. We have doubled our revenue year over year for the past 5 years. This speaks to the long-lasting relationship and customer satisfaction that we have built in this short span of time. Our company is managed by a team of professionals who worked for big 5 consulting firms for 20+ years.
We are a minority owned staff augmentation and technology consulting company
To keep our valued employees, we need to keep them engaged in challenging, interesting work, offer market-relevant benefits, and provide continued opportunities for professional growth. Please send your resume to
for immediate considerationPosition: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Location: Charlotte, NC Duration: Full Time Permanent They are looking for a certified Azure expert that has fully implemented Azure within an enterprise environment. Summary:
In this role, you will architect, design, deploy, configure and secure network and infrastructure resources in a hybrid cloud environment across a global footprint. You will serve as a subject matter expert in Microsoft Cloud technologies such as Azure. You will assist Client along with the rest of the IT Network, Infrastructure and Security teams in all cloud initiatives, and will report to IT Infrastructure Manager. This role includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Continually assist with the baseline design and
- implementation of Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies and concepts to include IaaS, PaaS, Azure ARM templates, Azure Blueprints, and Azure policies.
- Recommend and build policies for cloud deployments such as location, device based, capacity sizing, governance or other criteria
- Help determine tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) for cloud management and monitoring tools
- Recommend and implement cloud computing environment resource cost management based on capacity management
- Recommend and implement standards that ensure adherence to security policies and procedures
- Assist in building incident response procedures for cloud environment
- Research and investigate cyber threats and security incidents in conjunction with the IT Security team
- Evaluate and recommend cloud infrastructure resources based on IT project requirements
- Develop and support standard operating procedures to simplify and streamline IT processes
- Provide support to assist with connecting monitoring and security tools (SolarWinds/SIEM/SOAR) with cloud environment
- Understand basic network cloud connectivity in a hybrid cloud environment
- Assists the Information Security team in monitoring security systems, reviewing logs, and managing information security systems
- Identify, analyze, and report resource constraints within the cloud environment, using information collected from a variety of sources, to maintain cloud service operations
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, investigate and resolve network and infrastructure issues and incidents; Provide Root Cause Analysis support
- Experience within Azure cloud infrastructure including areas of sizing, provisioning, monitoring, and capacity management.
- Technical and architectural skills in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of Azure architecture standards
- Expertise implementing solutions in public cloud IaaS/PaaS
- Expertise in monitoring, administering, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions in hybrid cloud environments
- Proficiency implementing secure infrastructure solutions
- Ability to translate strategic requirements into an enterprise architecture designs
- Expertise designing and managing Azure cloud solutions
- Expertise implementing cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Expertise implementing virtual infrastructure
- Solid knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server OS, VMware, PKI certificate management, and RADIUS authentication.
- Working knowledge of JSON and PowerShell scripting
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to gracefully explain and enforce cloud infrastructure requirements and guidance
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, customer service, and communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with a wide range of users of varying levels of technological expertise
- Great troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn and grow with changing cloud technologies and a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Azure certification (plus)
If you are interested with the above opportunity, please share your resume to
for immediate consideration.
Arthur Grand Technologies
- provided by Dice