Title: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Type: Contract To Perm
Job #: JP Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out!
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to design Cloud based technical architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations that enable business objectives. Knowledge sharing on design and operational support methodologies to other engineers.
- Be a technical advisor and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges for customers.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, architecture and run-book documentation. and sample code.
- Provide Level 3 and Level 4 production support to resolve complex problems
- On-call support rotation
- Collaborate with internal compliance & audit team to provide appropriate security, SOX/PCI compliance and secondary authorization as needed to ensure proper security standards are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of industry experience in IT Infrastructure
- Strong interpersonal, presentation skills, problem solving, client-facing and organizational skills
- Experience designing, building, and deploying cloud-based solution architectures.
- Experience with cloud automation tools such as Terraform, gcloud, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, CloudFormation, or similar.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to audiences.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit
#NJW - provided by Dice