Cloud Infrastructure EngineerCompensation:
$50.00 to $60.00 hourlyCLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERCARROLLTON6 MONTH CONTRACT TO FULL-TIME$50-$60 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Robert Half Technology with a client in Dallas within the Mortgage Industry. They are looking for a senior level Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to start immediately. The Cloud Engineer will be working closely with the DevOps Team. Please see the details below.
***If you are interested in this role please email ****RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, configure, deploy, and optimize Microsoft Azure based solutions
- Work closely with our data and development teams to design best in class Azure implementations
- Work closely with our security team to make sure our environment is secure
- Ensure high availability of production services
- Design & implement repeatable automation around our cloud infrastructure: build, test, deploy and release processes
- Create monitoring strategy for newly developed cloud hosted applications
"For more information or to be considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated resume! "Job Requirements:TOP SKILLS
- IaaS and PaaS
- Azure Devops
- RedHat Enterprise Linux or similar
- Windows server 2012 and newer
- Configuration Management
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Containers (Docker and Kubernetes)
"For more information or to be considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated resume! "
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.