Passion for technology drives us, but it's innovation that defines us. From design to development and support to management, Neudesic offers decades of experience, proven frameworks and a disciplined approach to quickly deliver reliable, quality solutions that help our customers go to market faster.
What sets us apart from the rest, is an amazing collection of people who live and lead with our core values. We believe that everyone should be Passionate about what they do, Disciplined to the core, Innovative by nature, committed to a Team and conduct themselves with Integrity. If these attributes mean something to you - we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Principal Engineer. The ideal candidate has senior level knowledge and experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex hosting solutions and migrations on Cloud platforms primarily on Azure. This position will work with Product Owners, Applications Owners, Network and Security teams to design and deliver the best solutions for large scale infrastructure cloud solutions. Candidates should possess proficiency in public and hybrid cloud models. Consulting skills and the ability to clearly pull a desired state from a customer's requests is a required skill. The ability to work with delivery teams and support the sales process from a technical excellence position is also required.
· Design and deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure (AWS and GCP is a plus) using industry best practices leveraging the WAF and CAF based frameworks.
· Implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into the cloud, specifically Azure.
· Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration process when it comes to cloud infrastructure.
· Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support automated deployment of infrastructure (DevOps) and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
· Understanding of Azure Database technologies (both IaaS and PaaS) and options to support the migration process. This will include and not limited to Azure database migration technologies and refactoring options.
· Analyze and resolve configuration issues in development, test, and production environments.
· Build effective monitoring, logging and auditing of production systems to ensure compliance with mandated compliance policies (e.g., HIPAA).
· Experience implementing secure (zero trust) infrastructure on Azure.
· Microsoft Partner Funding options management for the region.
· Work with solution offering teams that will be delivering and development of content for sales support.
· Manage and mentor group of consultants and advise on career path.
Key Technology requirements:
· Cloud Infrastructure: Virtual Machines, Azure Database and storage technologies (Storage Accounts, SQL Server, CosmosDB), Virtual Networks, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Automation, ARM Templates, Azure Load balancer, API Gateway and Azure AD.
· Cloud Management: Policy, RBAC roles, Cost Management, Monitor and Alerting, Site Recovery, Disaster Recovery
· On-premise infrastructure: Active Directory, DNS, VMWare, Hyper-V, firewalls, routing
· Identity and user management solutions provided by Azure or 3rd party.
· Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS), Jenkins, Github, Octopus Deploy
· Experience with Automation scripting including PowerShell and other configuration as code tools.
· Deployment automation languages and tools such as JSON Template, Terraform, Ansible
· Experience with Azure and 3rd party monitoring tools and firewall devices
· Experience with Windows and Linux-based operating system configuration, automation, and management
· Azure WAF (Well Architected Framework) and CAF (Cloud Adoption Framework) knowledgebase and real-world application
- Microsoft Azure Certified - specifically AZ300 and AZ301
- Hands-on Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge and/or experience of Microsoft Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lakes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Partner Funding program
- Experience with AWS and GCP
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.