Analog Devices (ADI) has just over $9 billion in revenue with offices around the world. As a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed signal, power management and DSP integrated circuits, ADI is known for helping to solve its customers' toughest engineering challenges. With a commitment to engineering for good, ADI strives to create a more sustainable future, while also focusing on its employees through mentoring programs, employee networks and continuous learning opportunities.
At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed. You will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts. ADI's culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards.
Apply now for the opportunity to grow your career and help innovate ahead of what's possible.
Job Description Summary:
Maxim Integrated is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect to lead architecture design, engineer implementation and operation support of cloud environment. This individual possesses industry insight, solid understanding and hands-on experience of leading public cloud providers' technical stack, security framework, infrastructure as a code, automation process and AI driven workload
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
Working with other infrastructure, cyber security and application leads and business stakeholders, this individual is accountable to lead the execution of Maxim's cloud strategy along with security, architecture, implementation, and operation support. Specifically, the individual will
* Regularly evaluate cloud platforms, applications, hardware, and software
* Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud security, compliance and privacy.
* Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
* Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
* Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, secure and reliable infrastructure for applications on the Cloud
* Lead the selection and decision process of appropriate cloud services to design and deploy an application based on business requirements.
* Lead the migration of multi-tier applications to Cloud Platforms.
* Implement cost-control strategies for cloud usage.
* Assist various constituencies in investigating and troubleshooting critical production issues.
* Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud security, computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. Should have a positive attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate complex cloud reports and technical concepts to users, clients, development teams, and management. Experience in EDA industry or semiconductor industry is a great plus.
Specifically, we are looking for great talent with 8+ years of hands-on experience on multi cloud technologies in global enterprise. A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics or equivalent of working experience is required.
* 5+ years of strong expertise in designing, deploying and supporting cloud solutions.
* Strong expertise in implementation of AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ECS, RDS, IAM, SES, SNS, ECS, CloudFront etc. Experience on Azure is a huge plus.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as Service (SaaS)
* Strong understanding of and proven implementation experience in cloud networking & security.
* Experience in deploying HPC environments in Cloud for engineering.
* Expertise in at least 1 Automation tool such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc
* Deploying AWS environments using AWS Control Tower, AWS Landing zone
* Deep familiarity with AWS Cloud Formation and AWS CLI
* Experienced adoption of AWS at the enterprise scale
* Cost management and environment management at scale
* Strong understanding on Windows and Linux operating systems
* AWS Certification preferred and a huge plus.
* Solid understanding of storage platforms and leading technology vendors
* Very good analytical, presentation and communication skill
Non - Manager
Pay Rate Type:
Eligible for Relocation:
Eligible for Work Visa Sponsorship:
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations; including but not limited to US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), US Export Administration Regulations (EAR), or US Treasury Regulations. If required, placement is contingent on Maxim's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
ADI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious creed), sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, veterans, and/or military status and any other categories protected by applicable law.
As part of our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, families, our customers, and the community at large from COVID-19 and its variants, ADI has adopted a policy requiring full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021. All newly hired U.S. employees will be required to show proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Accommodation from COVID-19 vaccination may be requested based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief.