Cloud Infrastructure Administrator
We are Packsize. A fast-growth multinational technology company committed to eliminating excessive and unfriendly packaging experiences through the adoption of Right-sized Packaging On Demand® systems, software, and services. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Packsize gives businesses worldwide the ability to improve their customer satisfaction and enhance brand value while gaining efficiencies and savings. We accomplish this through our shared passion for a world where every box, envelope, and package shipped is the right size. This right-sized shipment sends a ripple effect through the supply chain by reducing carbon emissions and fuel needs. In pursuit of packaging sustainability, we value the contribution of our combined experiences, backgrounds, and relationships to create a team where Everyone Fits. Become a part of Packsize and help us build Smart Packaging for a Healthy Planet®.
Packsize is looking to add an Azure Cloud Administrator to our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a proactive, highly motivated individual.
In this role, resourcefulness is a necessary skill. Must have the ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and exhibit the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Must be able to work well in high stress scenarios involving team members, management, ender users, and executives. The Cloud Administrators goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, implement, configure, and maintain Azure SaaS Cloud Services for hosting internal resources and customer facing applications.
* Analyze business decisions related to hosting and make recommendations/estimates accordingly
* Resolve issues and provide technical assistance on the Azure cloud-hosted environment
* Resolve issues with Windows and Cloud software applications within Cloud environment
* Create and maintain Cloud security strategies, policies, procedures, and documentation
* Configure VMs and Web Applications
* Optimize Azure build outs for cost/performance
* Coordinate and deploy software application releases to UAT and Production
* Document issue resolutions and changes in cloud or system configurations
* Escalate issues to Senior Management as appropriate
* Minimum of 3 years of Azure experience
* AZ -104 required
* Familiarity with Jira or equivalent project management tools preferred
* Proven aptitude for customer service and technical troubleshooting, preferably with HelpDesk or SysAdmin experience
* BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Server management experience or certifications a plus
* Ability to multi-task and manage internal and external customer expectations
* Outstanding people skills
* Strong communication and writing skills
* Additional skills that would be helpful: Experience with Windows Server Operating System and Terminal Services/Remote Desktop/Remote App/Parallels, as well as networking knowledge
* Analytical Skills
* Attention to Detail
* Calm Under Pressure
* Team Work
* Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
* Typical office working conditions
* Travel outside of the office is minimal, but may happen on occasion
Packsize is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Packsize policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veterans status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.