SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join a versatile team in support of the Intelligence Community. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and carries out penetration tests.
- Perform social engineering tests and analyzes technical security weaknesses. - Research and maintain proficiency tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Develop tools, techniques, training, and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Must have a current/Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience working in a Cyber-security position
- Experience adapting easily to new and changing technologies
- Experience performing penetration testing and using tools such as Wireshark and Splunk
- Experience supporting the intelligence community and Expertise with multiple technical applications is required
- Experience working across organizations, managing multiple, High-priority tasks
- Excellent written communication skills are required Overview
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability