The Lockheed Martin, Advanced Technology Laboratories (ATL) Classified Cyber Security Professional will team with other ATL functions and security team members in the achievement of ATL's classified cyber security strategic objectives. The individual will assist ATL to ensure compliance with governing directives, implement and secure operating systems, networks, and database solutions. The Cyber Security professional will remain current with system vulnerabilities and provide current security training to all system users, conduct risk assessments, and provide recommendations for secure implementation and compliance in accordance with government regulations and information assurance/cybersecurity guidelines. The Classified Cyber Security professional will create, maintain, and submit information system security documents and reports to regulatory agencies and internal/external business partners. They will assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; establish system security documentation; assist with the implementation of security procedures; verify information system security requirements; perform information system certification and accreditation planning, perform testing, assessing and liaise as needed. The individual will be familiar with information system security architectural documentation standards. The Classified Cyber Security professional will apply information assurance / cyber security standards, directives, guidance, and policies to an architectural/risk-based framework.
* Demonstrated Cyber Security experience (evidenced through work experience, college coursework, military, or on-the-job training)
* DoD Directive 8570 or higher certification. (CISSP preferred)
* Experience as an ISSM implementing NISPOM Chapter 8, NIST RMF, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and/or JSIG IS requirements
* Experience with compliance certifications of various operating systems.
* Experience investigating security incidents to include data spills, data integrity incidents and malicious code incidents.
* Experience in the management of cyber security in DoD and Intelligence Community environments
* Experience with cyber security management within Intelligence Community environments
* Experience conducting and facilitating meetings/presentations
* Experience scheduling, coordinating and leading tasks, meetings and projects
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
* United States Citizen
* Experience utilizing eMASS
* Active Top Secret clearance