Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading Utility & Civil Engineering companies? Would you like the opportunity to work on a wide range of varied projects within the same company? If so then this could be a step in the right direction.
Our client is looking to strengthen the Telecoms Division with an experienced Civils Project Manager to work on behalf of clients including Openreach, SSE and City Fibre. Projects include diversionary works, network upgrades and FTTP / FTTH.
* Responsible for overseeing turnkey telecoms civils projects whilst working closely with the fibre management team.
* Ensuring that all works are planned and managed according to NRSWA guidelines and service level agreements ensuring that all targets are met
* You will have operational responsibility for multiple teams working across various networks executing customer projects, diversionary works and maintenance activities
* Compiling reports showing the status of work in progress and an overview of the overall performance including forecasts and resources
* Presenting to the client whilst establishing, developing, communicating and maintaining customer relations
* You should have a minimum of 5 years PM experience working on Telecoms Civils Projects with an appreciation of Fibre
* Excellent knowledge of Fibre Networks and Streetwork Legislation
* Qualified with NRSWA and Health & Safety accreditation
Along with flexible / remote working this position includes a company car / allowance, bonus (discretionary), pension and 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
It offers excellent career growth potential within the business and a legendary Christmas party that is talked about across the industry!..... click apply for full job details