Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading Utility & Civil Engineering companies? Would you like the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects within the same company? If so then this could be a step in the right direction!
Our client is looking to strengthen the telecoms division with an experienced Civils Project Manager to work on FTTP projects throughout Berkshire.Salary to £50k | Company Vehicle + Fuelcard | Pension | 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Responsible for overseeing FTTH telecoms civils projects whilst working closely with the fibre management team.
* Ensuring that all works are planned and managed according to NRSWA guidelines and service level agreements ensuring that all targets are met
* You will have operational responsibility for managing a team of Supervisors; ensuring works meet specification along with Health, Safety and Quality guidelines
* Compiling reports showing the status of work in progress and an overview of the overall performance including forecasts and resources
* Presenting to the client whilst establishing, developing, communicating and maintaining customer relations
* Overall responsibility for ensuring site shut down in a timely manner as per permit conditions including final reinstatement
* You should have a minimum of 5 years PM experience working on telecoms civils projects
* Excellent knowledge of streetwork & HAUC legislation
* Qualified with NRSWA and Health & Safety accreditation
#telecom #civil #fibre #splice #duct #copper #cabinet #pole #excavation #FTTP #FTTC #FTTH #PON #Utilities #NRSWA #streetwork #projectmanagement #supervisor #agent