As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eXcell
team.* * * Cisco VOIP Specialist - Preferred locations: Charlotte and Raleigh, but will hire within the US for the right person. * * *
This position is provisioning in Call Manager, station reviews, and new phone training.
- 24-month contract
- Overnight and weekly travel is 100%
- The actual conversion process will be either after hours during the week or on the weekend
- Telephony experience required
- VOIP - Cisco Call Manager
- Hunt groups, Auto attendants, Extension Mobility, Single Number Reach
- Troubleshooting knowledge in Cisco CUCM and Unity
- Cisco Unity
- Station Reviews
- FXO / FXS
- VG- dial peers and voice ports
- Routers - dial peers and voice ports, translation patterns, basic analog call routing knowledge
- CSRs / Billing information
- Port Orders
- MACD orders
- PRI / POTS orders
- Toll free - Resporg
- Interpersonal skills to train end clients
- 8841 / 8851 basic functional knowledge base
- Unboxing, staging, and installing phones
- Legacy PBX decommissions
- Overhead paging
- Verbal skills - must be able to attend conference calls and meetings to discuss progress
- Written skills - must be able to provide updates via status reports, create Change records, Configuration Item records, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, etc.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** eXcell
™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell
™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit .