Market-leading fintech, with an established reputation for trustworthiness and a household name, has a vacancy for a Chief Product Owner / Principal Product Owner / Head of Product Delivery to manage, lead and develop a team of Product Owners responsible for the delivery of flagship digital banking / mobile banking products and functionality.
Reporting to the CTO and working in an Agile (SAFe) environment, you will be responsible for the digital product vision, strategy and roadmap, building and driving the team, ensuring that all are working toward a common goal by elaborating on stories, vision, limitations, and approving new stories and driving decisions across products.
This is a crucial role for the organisation and as such the successful Chief Product Owner / Principal Product Owner / Head of Product Delivery MUST HAVE:
- Experience working as a Principal Product Owner, Head of Delivery, Product Delivery Manager or similar in an online/mobile/ecommerce environment - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of managing teams of Product Owners, responsible for an array of interdependent feature teams, in an online/mobile/ecommerce environment- ESSENTIAL
- Experience of financial planning, budget/resource management and cost control across multiple multi-disciplinary teams - ESSENTIAL
- Strong experience of the mobile and digital development environment - ESSENTIAL
- Strong experience of the Agile development process (Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence) - ESSENTIAL (SAFe desirable)
- Experience of working in a fintech, online banking, digital banking, mobile banking or regulated financial environment - ESSENTIAL
This is a great opportunity to head up a department of Product Owners in an agile-focussed delivery team, working on complex online banking / mobile banking products with a nationwide reach and a massive user base. If you think you fit the bill, send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.