Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers 'round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The ideal candidate provides Production Support for the Cornerstone Customer Due Diligence application; maintain, troubleshoot and restore service; act as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and processes to users and service desks; supports migrations from development to production; perform limited programming to fine tune system; troubleshoots software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; creates issue logs; assesses risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 3+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 1 + year of Core Java experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- 1+ year of Autosys experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience supporting technology at an enterprise-level
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of Incident Response Protocols and Tools experience
- 1+ year of middleware development experience
- 1+ year of experience working in a large enterprise network organization
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- 1+ year of operations environment experience
- 1+ year of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Anti Money Laundering (AML) financial compliance investigations
- Knowledge and understanding of Autosys
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: web-based applications developed in Java or .net framework
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to research and resolve confirmation discrepancies
- 1+ year of Java experience
- 2+ years of Autosys experience
- 2+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
• Knowledge and ability to learn in ensuring availability of application, Periodic Maintenance, Monitoring and Batch processingJob Expectations
• Ability to leans application workarounds, break-fixes, recovery and remediation
• Knowledge or Experience supporting IBM BPM, Webshpere Lombardi Edition, or Integration Designer (IID).
• Knowledge or Experience supporting ETL, and middleware messaging flows using Solace or MQ.
• Knowledge or Experience with application monitoring tools ITRS, AppDynamics and Splunk
• 1 + year of experience working with vendor software, technologies and tools that are enterprise solutions
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule in accordance to the time zone for the market you are supporting
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZDisclaimer
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.