Our client is one of the world's largest providers of software to Telecommunications Service Providers globally with accounts such as AT&T, BT / EE, Vodafone, Sky and Orange.
The client is engaged in a huge Digital Transformation program with a Service Provider based in Madrid covering many aspects of IT; BSS, CRM, and Order Management for example.
They are looking for a Business Change Director to advise the client on what it needs to do to prepare for changes to systems and business processes to realise the benefits of the transformation.
- Helping the client be ready / plan for system changes through changing business processes
- Identifying how they should prepare for change, how they should organize themselves, who are the stakeholders are, how they should build teams and the methodologies involved.
- Risk mitigate such as training.
The person is likely to have worked for a consulting business such as Accenture, IBM Global Services, Altran, Infosys, Cognizant, Capgemini, Everis, Wipro, HP, Netcracker etc in a business change position.
The client would is interested in someone with a Telecommunications IT background (BSS ideally) and strong experience in change management. The preference would be for someone that has experience leading a business change project management / program management although in this particular role it is more of an advisory role (the Client will be doing much of the "doing"). That said they would like someone who is happy being hands-on with the client.
- Global Consulting leadership experience (Telco /consulting)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in managing multiple consulting assignments in telco/IT
- Expert knowledge of the market, key players and overall requirements.
- Domain and practice expertise based on the need (e.g., BP, BR, PMO, data analytics),
depending upon the role.
- Solid customer-facing experience at the leadership level.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and driving deliverables.
- Languages: English (mandatory); Spanish - nice to have