Our client is one of the world's leading OSS / BSS Telecommunications software businesses with 23 000 members of staff. The client is at the forefront of the Telco BSS (Billing and CRM) space and they have acquired many new companies which they are integrating into the wider business.
The client has 3 major service provider customers in Italy and an office in Rome (this role is actually based in Milan where it has a major customer).
The position requires experience as a Business Analyst and also experience of Billing software solutions (CRM / Billing). The role also requires Italian speaking skills.
Understands & analyzes business problems and needs; Translates, captures and documents requirements, providing high level solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce optimal technology solutions
What will your job look like?
- Analyzes and documents business and technical requirements that best reflect customer needs; Translates the requirements into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning.
- Advises customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value
- Provides and designs, based on pre-defined solution architecture, an integrated high-level solution that fit customer's business & operational needs.
- Effectively participates in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support; Performs demonstrations of solutions to users.
- Support development teams during the iterations (provide business clarifications, adjustment to risks, change in scope, reprioritize and approve “done” stories and features during demo’s).
- Responsible for communicating the solution to customers' business and/ or IT personnel, explaining the details of new solutions and their impact on business processes and ensuring that the customer understands the solution.
- Follows up on solution design issues in his/her domain until the solution is signed off and supports the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise (for example, overseeing ordering processes across various customer types and products, leading all product catalogue models and designs, etc.).
- Prepares solution-related documents and specifications; May also configure the solution, and create, execute and maintain test plans when applicable.
Identifies product gaps and recommends enhancements to the product core team
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Billing platform business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT
- Wide knowledge of Billing & Financials and integration with IT north-bound platforms like CRM, SAPI, etc
- Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions
- Proven ability to present solution using various methods (presentations, demos, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System