machine learning, AI, Cambridge, Python, OO, object oriented, finance
This company, a successful and very profitable Cambridge start-up, develops novel Machine Learning / AI technologies for use in market analysis and trading applications in the UK. They are seeking bright, experienced developers to join their elite team in central Cambridge. You will be working on development, implementation and maintenance of modern, cutting-edge algorithms and technologies in ML / AI spheres and learning best development practice in a modern dev environment.
Prospective candidate applications must be able to demonstrate:
• a strong academic background (2.1 Honours or better) in computer science or a related subject from a top-ranking university;
• commercial experience developing with modern object-oriented languages - this might include C++, C#, Java or Python;
• an clear interest / exposure to Machine Learning tools and technologies;
• familiarity with modern dev practices, incl. TDD, CD, CI (Git) and Agile;
• existing right to work in the UK without limitations or requirement for visa sponsorship.
On offer for the successful candidates will be the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic company that is at the forefront of applied machine learning technologies. You will receive tailored mentoring and training to quickly be at home with the approaches used, and learn best coding and dev practices from a proven and successful developer team.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, why not send your CV now to ECM Selection to find out more. Whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at
Keywords: machine learning, AI, Cambridge, Python, OO, object oriented, finance
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CW24586) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.