About the Job
Blockchain Compute Engineer | Core Team
About Us: Iris Inc.
At Iris, we believe that the future of computing relies on computers' ability to understand visual information and produce passive technology solutions with ease for any industry. That is why we created the Visual Cognition Platform; an intelligent AI powered solution providing critical information when it matters the most. Today Iris software is powering industries like: robotics, retail, medical, athletics, and more.
About the Department: Iris Core Engineering Team
Iris's core engineering team is responsible for making the VCP (visual cognition platform) the industry leading solution it is today. Core team is the most sophisticated engineering department at Iris houses. This team is responsible for creating new IP software in the form of: custom neural networks, libraries, shader engines, data processes, and computing optimizations. If you are a creative engineer who loves to solve complex world problems this is the right environment for you.
Important to Know
The product you are working on will forever change the realities of technological reach and advancement in our world. Vision is a frontier that has yet to be fully understood and navigated; you will need to be confident in your ability to lead new development innovations that promote better products in the vision space; that is capable of running on edge devices with a ubiquitous ensuring accessibility is at the heart of our technology.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
To ensure success as a blockchain developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and experience in cryptography. An outstanding blockchain developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, fast, and efficient digital transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, Rust, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
You Should be:
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Willing to take responsibility.
- Wish to work with talented peers and partners; by reviewing and submitting pull/push requests.
- Be an advocate for the team and its customers.
We sponsor Internationally