Title: Big Data Software Developer
Do you have experience with Big Data: Hadoop / Spark? Do you have experience with High Performance Computing?
Big Data Software Developer required around Crawley
Salary upto £38,000
Location: around Crawley
Working within the Applications Development team the Big Data Software Developer will be responsible for applications development, inclusive of design, development, improvements and supporting cutting edge imaging solutions.
The Role of Big Data Software Developer
- Design, develop, improve and support cutting edge image solutions
- Ensure efficiency, ease of use, reliability and scalability of core software
- Applying big data and AI techniques to seismic data processing
- Develop and maintain libraries, shared components and technologies used for high end geophysical data processing
- Participate in design discussions
- Participate in large scale development and deployment projects
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Big Data Software Developer application?
- MSc degree or higher in Computer Science, Computing, Programming, High Performance Computing, Geophysics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Maths or another field with an emphasis on programming
- Experience with Big Data: Hadoop / Spark
- Experience with High Performance Computing
- Functional Programming: Scala / Python (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of Machine Learning: Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK (desirable but not essential)
- Algorithms (desirable but not essential)
- C / C++/ Fortran experience (desirable but not essential)
- SQL / NoSQL based technology (desirable but not essential)
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Big Data Software Developer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Big Data Software Developer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Big Data Software Developer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Big Data Software Developer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Big Data Software Developer. role you desire...... click apply for full job details