Big Data Python Developer
Position Big Data Python Developer
Job Type Permanent
Location Chicago, IL- remote until further notice
Work for a rapidly expanding advanced analytics consulting firm. This firm is a trusted partner for several Fortune 100 companies. With challenging projects and a small team, this is a key opportunity for career development.
Seeking engineers with 5+ years' experience to work on deployment and quality control. You will ensure data quality, creation of new data pipelines, optimization and management of existing data pipelines, ingestion and curation of data sources for analytical purposes, and transformations of structured and unstructured data into formats suitable for machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Strong Python engineering skills and SQL skills
- Ability to Clean, easy to maintain, modify and support code
- Experience in Distributed computing frameworks such as Spark and Dask
- Strong communication skills and delivery focused
- Familiar with git source control
- Understanding the pre-processing analytical methods is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field
*No C2C or third parties at this time
To fast track your application, send over your resume to