Big Data Platform Architect -
Platform Architect specialized in a cluster design, install, configure and implement security features using Kerberos, Ranger, and Knox
Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the systems that keep the infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement / continuous deployment. Competent in operating systems, databases, networking, and system administration areas.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor's in Computer Science (or equivalent), plus a minimum of 15 years' experience in relevant fields including automation, developing, deploying, and maintaining large Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Hadoop based solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Worked in a heterogeneous environment involving Windows Servers, Linux Servers & Flavors, Active Directory Services ... etc.
- Linux Single Signon with Active Directory Integration.
- MIT Kerberos Implementation and Administration, including Master / Slave.
- Linux Identity Management (IPA) and integration with Windows AD One Way Trust.
- System Administration of Linux and Windows Servers.
- Database Administration. (NoSQL & SQL)
Hadoop: Hortonworks HDP Platform 4+, Cloudera or MapR.
- Capacity Planning.
- Cluster Sizing.
- Active Directory Integration.
- Performance Tuning.
Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Shell, Python Perl, Ruby) and automation skills.
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
For more information, feel free to call at
- provided by Dice