Title: Big Data (Hadoop) Architect w Informatica
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has openings for Big Data (Hadoop) Architect w Informatica. This position is based in Dearborn, MI for a Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer. This position is expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance, if needed.
**No 3rd Party vendors this client does not allow sub-contracting.
- Design and architect end-to-end systems and processes use analytical skills to meet reliability, scalability, security requirements
- Converse with product owners / product managers / business customers about the realm of the possible, help with scoping and defining Minimum Viable Products
- Be forward thinking to identify and build the architecture runway needed to keep our capabilities and infrastructure modern and able to leverage new technologies as they emerge
- Lead group programming exercises (lunch-and-learn, mob programming, etc.)
- Pair regularly and lead by example, staying current with the technology stack and being integrally involved with the code base
- Apply a test-first mentality and impress upon the team the importance of a healthy suite of tests (unit, integration, smoke tests, etc.)
- Expected to meet the technical qualifications of the Software Engineer. In addition to those they should have the following:
- Experience providing technical coaching to technical team members
- Experience leading the design, build and support of enterprise level Big Data or Data Warehousing applications
- Informatica PowerCenter experience is must
- Demonstrated the ability to learn and teach new technologies
- Experienced in identifying, investigating, proving out and deploying new technologies; this can be commercial packages, infrastructure or new software development tools
Resume Submittal: please email a word formatted resume to Shweta Huria at or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Big Data (Hadoop) Architect (Dearborn, MI).
Corporate Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at .
- provided by Dice